Monday, March 20, 2017

Grading has Begun!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've started grading portfolios! I'll be working on them all week, so you likely still have time to add those last finishing touches to yours before I grade it. I know you've been working hard on them for the last couple of weeks, and many of them are looking amazing!

I also know that so many of you have been crushing tests and working hard in your classrooms.

For this week, it's any choice from the blog, but here are a couple of friendly suggestions...

1. I have Gamestar accounts if you have the 100% proof on your portfolio! If you've already earned the account, I better see evidence of your achievement on your portfolio!

2. Lots of kids have been crushing Duolingo, and there have been lots of others who have started getting into typing. They are using typing.com and also Nitro Type to practice. Both have login with Google!

3. Whenever you have a big chunk of time like this, I love to suggest iCivics.

4. If you look on the whiteboard (and nobody has erased it) you'll find secret codes for Prodigy Math, NoRedInk, BrainPop and Flocabulary.

5. If you choose BrainPop, you could easily watch a video, screenshot the score from your quiz afterwards and add it to any page of your portfolio!

Enjoy, friends!

~ Mr. Moore and Ms. Raleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment