Thursday, January 26, 2017

Wrapping up the week...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here's what needs to get done before the end of the week:

1. DUE FRIDAY: The EdPuzzle and your badge idea - see the previous post if you need directions or resources for this job.

2. Please consider supporting McGlone and the Voice of Montbello Podcast by checking out this video and voting to show your support!If you need help, click here!

3. If I owe you a super-charged Gamestar Mechanic account, I have them. Please show me your 100% and I will gladly provide you with the link you need.

4. Earn a badge! Check the Badge Directory...

5. Make a choice from the blog, and get the work on your portfolio!

6. Just for fun - many of you like soccer, and also robots. I like amazing soccer-playing Robots.


No comments:

Post a Comment