Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Some Fun For Your Lobos Day!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I thought I'd add a few ideas for fun games to play today...

Since I'm sure you've already finished and turned in your portfolios, of course.

My son showed me Little Alchemy. I'm not sure it has much educational value, but there is some great critical thinking here if you play correctly. You can sign in to keep track of your progress.

Another good suggestion is Code Combat. I'm working hard to offer paid accounts to students who complete the Kithgard Dungeon.

Of course, I know many of you are still working to complete GameStar Mechanic. I'm trying to do the same thing here... If you complete this first section to 100%, I will do my very best to get you a paid account so you can continue.

Peace Corps: Save the village from a mysterious water sickness.

Garbage Dream: Build your own recycling empire!

iCivics: Lots of fun court simulations here...

And plenty of you have been working on the vector art with Google Drawings.

Enjoy!
~ Mr. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment