Monday, April 18, 2016

Back to Work! ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As always, you may choose to learn and work on any site linked on this blog. I'd like to highlight some choices for you...

First, I'm throwing down a spicy digital BreakoutEDU Homework Challenge! Who will be the first student (or team of students, or teacher, or team of teachers, etc.) to complete this week's challenge?

Gamestar Mechanic (If you've already made an account)
Gamestar Mechanic (If you need to create an account)

Also, we've just acquired 400 accounts to write music with actual musical notation using a tool called flat. Let me know what you think! There's a class code on a chart in the lab.

YouiDraw: This is a new drawing tool. You might really love it. You'll find that you can even sign in with Google! I can't wait to see how this one goes for you! If you try it out, lemme know what you think. Here are some helpful YouiDraw Youtube videos.

I'm considering trying out a new math games tool. Let's test it together. It's called mathgames.com, and I've added your account using Google Classroom. Let me know how it goes!

Enjoy!

~ Mr. Moore

PS - Here's the next video for Our School, Our Community!

PPS - I'm also working hard to master the Ricoh Theta S Camera. Here's how the lab looks through the 360 lens...

#teammcglone #theta360 - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA

No comments:

Post a Comment