Friday, February 12, 2016

Learning a New Language...


Ladies and Gentlemen,

I know that many of us would love to learn a new language. So I'm wondering if we might like to have some students try out a tool called Duolingo.

I'll set up a class for learning some different languages, and you can join a class if you'd like.

If you'd like to Join a Class...


Let's try this out and we can see what you think. I'm going to try and learn Spanish. How about you?

I wonder where you might include this work on your portfolio...?

Show me what you've got, Lobos!

~ Mr. Moore

PS - Many students are realizing that they've made a mistake when setting up their Duolingo pages. If you need to get yours fixed, a helpful link is: https://www.duolingo.com/settings/direction

PPS - You can use the Duolingo tool on Android and iPhones.

No comments:

Post a Comment