Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome Third, Fourth and Fifth Graders!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today, we're going to try some quick experiments and see how some things work. I'll need you to listen and follow directions carefully. Please remember that this is an opportunity to build some trust. Show me that you can handle this kind of work.

Before we begin, I'd like to share a video with you. I'll show it on the big screen, so you won't need to play it on your own computer. If you'd like to check out the video at home, here is the link.

Third Grade, please click this link...

Let's try to fill in a Google Form.







Next, let's see if you can follow me out onto the web. Let's try having a silent discussion. Please remember to follow my directions and earn some trust. (The link will only work for today...)

Finally, in the comments below, let's see if you are able to add a comment. I'll provide step-by-step directions with a live demo - please do not work ahead of me.

~Mr. Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment