Monday, August 31, 2015

4th Grade Voting and Feedback: Lobos Lab Badge Template

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today, you'll begin providing feedback on the jobs that were completed in time for the contest. Here's how this will work:

1. Everyone will be given access to comment on the slideshow. Please add your very best feedback. Make sure it is positive and specific. Also, you can offer polite and respectful suggestions for specific improvements.

2. If your work is featured in the show, you'll be given edit access so you can add your name and your explanation to the slide. Also, if your work is featured, you'll earn a digital badge once we have one! After you give feedback to others, you have some choice websites to work on. They are listed on the whiteboard.

3. After the week is over and each class has had time to provide feedback, and each artist has had time to revise their work, we will vote. The link we will use to vote will be added to this post. Please stay tuned for future announcements.




~ Mr. Moore

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr.moore, I want to write about all about me in the slide show.First I want to write about me.Then i'm going to write about my family.Next i’m going to tell about my 2 schools.I’m so happy to tell the class about my slideshow.I'm going to tell to about why my family come here to United States.

    ReplyDelete